Chuck a Luck Dice Game Hire in London
Chuck-a-luck, also known as Birdcage or Hazard, is a game of chance played with three dice set inside an hourglass shaped cage. The game allows as many guests to play as can fit around the table. A quirky addition for your next casino night and a great additional table for events with a large numbers of guests.
How to Play
As the dealer spins the cage, the players place their bets on the specific outcomes of the dice. When all bets have been placed, the dealer stops the cage and allows all three dice to rest on the bottom. The possible bets that can be made are as follows;
- Single Number – Players can place a bet on any one number from 1-6. If any of the three dice show the number selected, the bet wins. The payout doubles to 2-1 if two dice show the same number and triples to 3-1 if it shows all three.
- Jackpot – A bet that the roll will be a set of triples – for example 2, 2, 2
- High – A bet the that the combined roll will equal 11 or higher – Pays Even money
- Low – A bet that the combined roll will equal 10 or lower – Pays Even money
- Field – A bet that the combined roll will be one of the following combinations 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 – Pays Even money
Our casino hire services cover a range of areas, roulette hire and blackjack hire and games for craps tables. We also offer wheel of fortune hire, as well as vegas style slot machines and our popular baccarat table hire, our chuck a luck hire is another great option, as it our range of casino top hire, casino hire which covers tv and film theme hire. Our casino event hire services also include wedding casino services and casino hire for charity events and fundraising.